Speak with a member of our team
Call Us Now
T: +44 (0) 1792 602 888
It can be hard to choose accommodation when you’re unfamiliar with the country and city you are living in. It is important to know:
- Make sure you have reliable house-mates who will pay their share of the rent on time.
- What is the securities deposit? This is the sum of money you pay at the beginning of the lease to cover any damage to the property. If you do not damage the property, this is refunded.
- Make sure you can afford the rent, the utility bills and your living costs such as food and travel.
- Be wary about finding rooms and properties through classifieds and websites such as Facebook, Gumtree etc.
- Consider how far it is from your campus and whether it is easily accessible by public transport, such as bus or train. However, don't be too limited in terms of areas - sometimes a property a little further away is the nicest.
At ICWS we recognise the importance of safe and comfortable student accommodation. Our accommodation team help students to choose a safe, clean and secure accommodation that suits the needs of the modern student. For all enquiries regarding accommodation please contact email@example.com
Accommodation prices in Swansea are among the cheapest in the UK and with the variety of options available we are certain you will find your ideal ‘home away from home’ while studying at ICWS.
ICWS works in partnership with experienced and regulated accommodation providers who maintain and manage our Student Residences.
The ICWS off campus Student Residences are only a short walking distance to Swansea’s main shopping area, the train and bus stations and a wide range of services. In addition to this the ICWS Student Residences have local bus stops located adjacent to the buildings with bus links to the University and wider city area (12-minute journey to campus). In addition to these convenient transport links there are secure bike storage facilities available for all residents.
A holding deposit of £1,050.00 and the submission of flight details are required to secure a room in our Student Residences.
The remaining balance of accommodation fees are due before arrival.
Prices stated include:
- private bedroom with study area
- en-suite bathroom facilities
- shared kitchen access
- all utility bills
- internet access
- fortnightly clean
- on-site caretaker
- on-site laundry facilities
- secure bicycle storage
Please note that the laundry facilities are a pay-as-you go facility.
|Room type||Cost per week per room (GBP) September 2016 - August 2017|